The importance in engaging expert services with regards to boiler installation cannot be more emphasized. We work with you in developing an overall plan that shall determine the proper equipment and controls with the goal to achieve long-term energy efficiency, reliability and secured performance of your boiler equipment.
Boiler equipment may be designed with state-of-the-art technology, however, if improperly installed, sized or applied to your current systems, may produce hazardous results, high-energy consumption or total breakdown in your system.
Among other tasks, we work with you in ensuring that installation complies with all applicable codes and standards, that you have secured the ideal boiler and equipment based on your needs and your home and area’s configurations.
As our promise is to secure your family’s safety and well-being, we shall ensure that the system is operating in an optimal state and set of conditions for long-term cost and energy efficiency.
Our teams conduct an extensive assessment of the situation to ascertain the overall efficiency, sustainability and safety of current equipment. Among a number of factors, this evaluation includes review of your environmental setting and potential constraints, an assessment of your home’s instruments, codes, controls and safety requirements.
We guarantee cost and time efficiency in our services to ensure that your family’s safety and comfort is restored instantly.
While there are a number safety devices and systems one can implement to prevent from boiler operating conditions transforming into disaster situations, nothing beats proper and regular maintenance. Even in employing safety technologies, we must still ensure that they are functioning properly.
We work with you to perform the required testing and maintenance needed for your boiler as well as secure sustainable safe operating conditions.
Here is a sample checklist used by our teams in our boiler detaining and adjustment services:
- Clean heat exchanger and camera inspect for cracks, corrosion, rust and integrity flaws.
- Carbon monoxide meter test.
- Clean burners and adjust flame oxygen level.
- Check flue pipe for boiler and water heater; ensure all units are exhausting properly.
- Check flue pipe for boiler and water heater, pitch, sizing, rust and configuration.
- Check and adjust gas valve pressures if necessary.
- Oil all pumps.
- Check speed of pumps and couplers.
- Check relay for proper actuating.
- Check relay for proper actuating.
- Check and clean pilot system.
- OHM hot surface ignitors (this can tell the strength and life of part).
- Check all gas pipes and shut offs for leaks and proper code requirements.
- Check all safeties and limits switches.
- Clean and adjust all safety controls.
- Lubricate all moving parts.
- Check and calibrate thermostat.
- Check complete boiler cycle.
Boiler Safety Inspection
In an age of technical convenience, thermostats, electronic controls and timers, may keep some of us from giving our boilers a second thought. Unfortunately, this may also mean dangerously missing the warning signs when something goes wrong.
Boiler breakdowns are hazardous and can cost thousands of dollars in equipment repairs and additional damage caused to your property.
We are here to ensure that your boilers are functioning at optimum and at top energy-efficient levels with the goal to secure your safety and prevent unnecessary costs and energy waste.
The Importance in Regular Maintenance of Home Comfort Systems
- Annual maintenance can detect weak and faulty safety devises.
- Regular Preventative maintenance increases the life of your system.
- In these tough economical times, you should not have to worry about replacement.
- Savings of up to 60% in efficiency; in terms of gas and electricity costs, a detailed cleaning and adjustment can pay for itself.
- Adjustments improve performance and can balance comfort levels, decrease your chance of costly breakdowns during the most extreme conditioned days.
- Routine detailing and adjustments are required by the manufacturer of your equipment, and recommended by your utility companies.