Imagine your furnace breaking down during the winter’s roughest storm. Pretty unfortunate, right? Well, if you’ve experienced a furnace emergency like this, you may find it stressful trying to contact a service company who can assist you at the last minute. After all, if your furnace breaks down in the middle of the night, not too many repairmen will be able or willing to help, which means you may have to wait a considerable amount of time before your furnace is fixed. You just may have to endure the rest of that storm with no heat!
However, you can take a deep sigh of relief knowing that Approved Comfort is here to help you with any furnace emergencies. We understand furnace problems can arise at any moment, which is why our team of heating experts are always on standby to help you. Our technicians are licensed and highly experience so they can tackle any repair, no matter how complex or when it’s needed. If you’re ever in doubt about your heating system, you can always count on us!
What Can You Expect from Our Service?
We believe a key to great service is being there for our customers at all times, night or day, sunrise or sunset. When you call us for your next furnace emergency, you can expect the following:
- Quick emergency response time
- Personable customer service that will treat you as the top priority
- Close attention to detail in making repairs
- Quick furnace replacement, if needed
- Fair pricing so you get restored heating at a better cost
- High-quality work from the best technicians in the area
How Can Our Emergency Service Benefit You?
No matter if its 5 a.m. or 5 p.m., you can count on Approved Comfort to provide you with furnace service. If you give our phones a ring, you can expect to enjoy the following benefits:
- Lower Costs on Future Bills: The longer you wait for furnace service, the worse your furnace problems become. However, thanks to work from Approved Comfort, you won’t have to worry about furnace repair for a long time to come. We will guarantee you will save money on utility bills in the future!
- Improved Heating: During the winter, you need reliable heating that won’t call it quits once the weather gets rough, and our team can ensure we will make last-minute repairs that will give you the best heating possible. You and your whole family will revel in the high-quality comfort all season long.
- Better Peace of Mind: When you know there is a furnace service you can count on, you can relax a bit more. Even when you do experience a last-minute furnace emergency, you can be kept at a better peace of mind knowing you can call Approved Comfort at any moment.
Contact Approved Comfort today for any furnace emergency and we will gladly help you out!
Humid, stuffy air in your home could impact the health and happiness of your family, including your children and pets. This is especially true during the summer when hot weather reigns supreme. An AC may provide a blast of cool, refreshing air in your home, but it’s not enough to ensure a healthy home.
As the premier commercial AC contractor in Lake in the Hills, we always advise our clients to have their ACs tuned-up before the heat of the summer arrives. Let’s face it: Illinois summer’s can be hot and very humid. Without air conditioning, indoors can feel even warmer and stickier than outdoors!
We recently held a drawing for a FREE air conditioner from Amana with our “Big Chill Giveaway”. The lucky winner called in recently to let us know how happy he was with the AC installation performed by our technicians, and he seems to be thoroughly enjoying his brand new Amana Air Conditioner!