Your family’s safety and comfort is our duty. With this comes the pledge to work with you in developing a detailed action plan based on your needs and your home’s configuration.
The evaluation consists of determining fuel options, respective cost and product choices, among other variables. We work with you in reviewing the reliability, efficiency and overall quality of your preferences and provide you with the safest, most dependable and economical options.
We evaluate the energy performance and efficiency of your current furnace, heating system and calculate fuel cost and consumption, among other influencing factors, to determine the best solution for your home.
Here are some items in our detailed checklist upon conducting furnace cleaning and safety inspections:
- Check air filter for cleanliness and or obstructions
- Clean heat exchanger and camera inspect for compromised areas of fault.
- Carbon Monoxide meter test for levels that are dangerous
- Clean burners and adjust flame oxygen mixture
- Check flue pipe on the furnace and water heater for structure, obstructions and pitch
- Check and adjust gas pressure with mono-meter
- Check blower assembly and CFM setting
- Lubricate motor and other mechanical parts if applicable
- Check fan control relay for correct cycle time delay and heat rise
- Check belts and adjust tension if applicable
- Check and clean pilot assembly
- Ohm and document hot surface ignitor resistance, for life expectancy
- Check and document all amp readings for every motor, blower, and inducer
- Check, document, and adjust temperature rise
- Check all gas piping and shut offs for leaks and proper code requirements
- Check all safety devices, limit switches, and flame roll outs
- Check, adjust and calibrate thermostat
- Confirm battery replacement of thermostat
- Check all drain lines and secure if necessary
- Confirm complete cycle of furnace from beginning to end
All of our heating systems are backed by excellent manufacturer warranties with extended warranties also available. With over 17 years in the business, our team continues to be driven to make the long-term investment in you and your family’s safety and comfort.
Once you have secured your choice in a furnace, we are here to ensure that the installation process is a prompt, stress-free and safe one for you and your family.
Our teams work with a detailed checklist that includes inspection of your home’s load calculation and ventilation needs, among other critical factors.
It is our goal to ensure that you and your family live comfortably and safely long after our job is done.
Industry experts generally agree that repairing your existing furnace is most often more cost-efficient than complete replacement.
Prior to making this decision there are a number of elements to consider. We not only examine these in detail to help you come up with the best solution, but provide you with the best practices known in the industry to aid you in maintaining the repairs done.
You may even consider looking into integrated systems that both heat your home and your water, as well as provide proper ventilation.
We help in making evaluations such as these, all with the goal to help you maintain the comfort and safety of your home.
We assist you in making these types of evaluations with a common goal; to help you maintain comfort and cost effective solutions without compromising the safety of your home.
Proper maintenance of your furnace not only secures your family’s well-being, but is necessary in ensuring money saved for the long-term. We can work with you to maintain the functionality, efficiency and safety of your furnace as often as required.
The Importance in Regular Maintenance of Home Comfort Systems
- Annual maintenance can detect weak and faulty safety devices.
- Regular preventative maintenance significantly increases the life of your system.
- In these tough economical times, you should not have to worry about replacing your furnace.
- Savings of up to 60% in efficiency; in terms of gas and electricity costs, a detailed cleaning and adjustment can pay for itself.
- Adjustments improve performance and can balance comfort levels, decrease your chance of costly breakdowns during the most extreme weather days.
- Routine detailing and adjustments are required by the manufacturer of your equipment not only to maintain your warranty, but to keep your unit operating at maximum efficiency. Utility companies also recommend the same service.