Your family’s comfort and safety is at the forefront of our goals. Our skilled teams guarantee an efficient and thorough installation of your humidifier units. Moreover, to ensure that your new humidifier will provide maximum benefit to you and your family, we ensure that our installation will not only be operating in accordance with the manufacturer's specifications, but we run you through the crucial points to equip you with the best practices in maintaining your unit.
Malfunction of humidifiers can be attributed to a wide-range of reasons, which may require simple troubleshooting and adjustment, repair or complete replacement of the unit. Providing you and your family cost efficient service is just as important to us as quality service.
With this being said, prior to repair of your humidifier, our teams work through a checklist and thoroughly examine external factors that may be affecting the performance of your unit. We work through the assessment and repair processes efficiently and assure you that we leave you and your family, the necessary information needed to ensure that you are equipped to maintain your unit safely and efficiently.
Regardless of the brand of your humidifier, typically, all have water panels, water pads and evaporator pads inside of them, (sometimes referred to as humidifier filters). These humidifier filters treat the water that is supplied into the humidifier.
It is this portion that needs to be changed at least annually to ensure optimal efficiency. Our teams work with you in ensuring that your humidifiers and all its components are working in an efficient, economical manner and can be your partner in ensuring long-term quality in your systems.
To relieve you and your family of unnecessary hassle, we can be your partner in maintaining your humidifiers and changing the water filter on your preferred period of time. Among other maintenance services, we offer:
2. Adjusting proper water flow
3. Change of water panel
Humidifier Pads- Replacement
Every home has a different life expectancy of the humidifier water pad, depending on the condition of the water, hours of usage and percentage of humidity set. The pad's purpose is to disperse water evenly which facilitates evaporation and also collects any mineral deposits from the water. Although these pads can sometimes be cleaned, it is best to have them replaced every heating season.
With an array of quality products, our teams determine the one most suitable to your needs and shall do the replacement work and conduct quality assurance processes.
The Importance in Regular Maintenance of Home Comfort Systems
- Annual maintenance can detect weak and faulty safety devises.
- Regular Preventative maintenance increases the life of your system.
- In these tough economical times, you should not have to worry about replacement.
- Savings of up to 60% in efficiency; in terms of gas and electricity costs, a detailed cleaning and adjustment can pay for itself.
- Adjustments improve performance and can balance comfort levels, decrease your chance of costly breakdowns during the most extreme conditioned days.
- Routine detailing and adjustments are required by the manufacturer of your equipment, and recommended by your utility companies.