Lake in the Hills Duct Services
At Approved Comfort, we specialize in duct design, installation, service and repair. We field these types of calls all day long and understand the importance of properly installed, cleaned and sealed ductwork. If your home isn’t equipped with a quality duct system, it could cause a wide array of problems including sub-par HVAC system performance, poor indoor air quality and potential health issues for you and your family.
New Duct Installation
If your HVAC system consistently performs below design quality and efficiency, we highly recommended bringing in our trained and certified duct installation technicians. New duct installation is a complex project. When done right, new ductwork designs should be carefully mapped out to ensure the high performance and efficiency of your home’s HVAC system.
Our team will install new ductwork or replace your existing ductwork with minimal disruption to your home. At Approved Comfort, we want you to feel as comfortable with the process as possible, knowing that the end results will ensure money is saved and that you will have ultimate comfort and luxury living in your home.
Already have ductwork installed? We can help seal, repair, or replace it for optimal efficiency.
Signs of Leaking Ducts
If your air ducts are leaking, you are not only losing money, but your home may be fostering mold, dust, or other toxic chemicals. If you notice any of these signs, we suggest contacting us immediately:
- Poor Air Circulation: If the air in your home seems to be stale or not moving, there may be an air duct leak or problem.
- Disproportionate Temperatures: Temperatures should be uniform throughout your home or business. Should you notice that one room is significantly hotter or colder than another, you should definitely have your ductwork checked.
- Increased Utility Bills: Utility costs will greatly increase if your ducts are leaking. There will be a noticeable spike in cost that demands your attention. Energy waste is bad for the environment as well as your wallet.
- Poor Air Quality: Any reduction in air quality should be immediately addressed by a professional HVAC contractor. Breathable indoor air is not something anyone should mess around with, so if you are concerned, definitely give us a call right away. Poor air quality may mean an increase in or excessive amounts of dust in the air. It could also mean sudden and strange odors—your air duct may be pulling in air from outdoors or circulating potentially hazardous chemicals.
Duct Sealing Services
When it comes to ductwork, our experts will help you accomplish the following:
- Seal leaking air ducts.
- Clean and properly maintain air ducts.
- Replace and custom design when necessary.
- Save energy.
- Save big on utility bills.
- Maintain a safe and breathable environment.
Don’t delay—if you’re concerned that your air ducts may be leaking, please call Approved Comfort so we can ensure your safety.
Humid, stuffy air in your home could impact the health and happiness of your family, including your children and pets. This is especially true during the summer when hot weather reigns supreme. An AC may provide a blast of cool, refreshing air in your home, but it’s not enough to ensure a healthy home.
As the premier commercial AC contractor in Lake in the Hills, we always advise our clients to have their ACs tuned-up before the heat of the summer arrives. Let’s face it: Illinois summer’s can be hot and very humid. Without air conditioning, indoors can feel even warmer and stickier than outdoors!
We recently held a drawing for a FREE air conditioner from Amana with our “Big Chill Giveaway”. The lucky winner called in recently to let us know how happy he was with the AC installation performed by our technicians, and he seems to be thoroughly enjoying his brand new Amana Air Conditioner!