Lake in the Hills Heating System Maintenance
A heating system in your business or home is sometimes taken for granted. People go about their routines each day, each week, each month, while their furnace systems keep them comfortable. However, just like any other piece of equipment, they need routine maintenance to maintain efficiency and ensure a long, reliable life. But, that’s not all.
Why You Need Regular Maintenance
Here are some additional reasons you should call Approved Comfort for your heating system maintenance:
- Safety: Lots of heating machinery and associated systems will be powered by oil, gas or electricity. Machinery failure or malfunction can possess severe consequences if left unattended to. Over a period of time, the wiring becomes degraded or loose, gas-fired machinery builds up rust and soot, and venting systems will become rusty or dirt. These issues can pose safety and health concerns for the family. Consistent preventative maintenance could decrease the opportunities of safety associated problems inside the system, or outside sources.
- Energy efficiency: Escalation of operating prices within neglected systems was studied and reported several times. A filthy furnace or heat pump costs more to operate. Usual “wear and tear” parts will become inefficient and weak within their jobs, leading to excess utility prices and prolonged run times. The price of consistent maintenance will easily be recovered by lower power or fuel use.
- In-home comfort: In many instances, the heating machinery becomes blamed for situations that are uncomfortable, while in reality, the issue will be caused by capacity loss because of the system being neglected or dirty. Interior air quality and comfort will directly be associated with taking correct care of your system.
- Unneeded repairs: It’s a lot less expensive to repair a system or replace parts within a regular check-up than it will be to wait until it malfunctions, and incur emergency service calls. Additionally, replacing or repairing a part within scheduled maintenance will be a lot more convenient.
- Premature machinery replacement: As individualized systems and parts become neglected, it takes a toll on your heating system as a whole. The price of replacing the HVAC system will be a big expense which could be delayed by routinely scheduled maintenance.
Here at Approved Comfort, we don’t want you to experience any of these issues. We want your heating system to work reliably year in and year out, as problem-free as possible. Our trained professionals know everything there is to know about heating system maintenance will perform the job quickly and efficiently.
Conducting regular maintenance or check-ups doesn’t just prevent heating issues, it also saves money that might have been spent upon repair. To schedule your maintenance visit, call Approved Comfort today!
Humid, stuffy air in your home could impact the health and happiness of your family, including your children and pets. This is especially true during the summer when hot weather reigns supreme. An AC may provide a blast of cool, refreshing air in your home, but it’s not enough to ensure a healthy home.
As the premier commercial AC contractor in Lake in the Hills, we always advise our clients to have their ACs tuned-up before the heat of the summer arrives. Let’s face it: Illinois summer’s can be hot and very humid. Without air conditioning, indoors can feel even warmer and stickier than outdoors!
We recently held a drawing for a FREE air conditioner from Amana with our “Big Chill Giveaway”. The lucky winner called in recently to let us know how happy he was with the AC installation performed by our technicians, and he seems to be thoroughly enjoying his brand new Amana Air Conditioner!