Lake in the Hills Whole House Air Cleaners
In recent years, the Environmental Protection Agency singled out poor indoor air quality as one of the top five environmental risks to public health. Poor indoor air quality is defined by the presence of unwanted, sometimes harmful materials like bacteria, viruses, mold, mildew, dust, dirt, dander and more. At Approved Comfort, we have found that best way to fight back against these pollutants is with a whole house air cleaner.
There are many types of air filtration devices on the market today, but in order to make sure your entire home is filled with clean, healthy air, a whole house air cleaning system is by far your best option. Whole house air cleaners work in tandem with your existing HVAC system, which means that when your heating or cooling system is operating, the air in your home is being thoroughly cleaned. These powerful systems extract potentially harmful pollutants and contaminants from your conditioned air before it’s delivered to the living areas of your home.
Benefits of Whole House Air Cleaners
There are many advantages and benefits to installing a whole house air cleaner, including:
- Health: The air circulating through your home is filled with particulate pollutants. Whole house air cleaners can eliminate these contaminants from the air up to 40 times more efficiently than through the use of standard air filters.
- Energy savings: Without a whole house air cleaner, airborne particles can build up on your HVAC equipment causing it to decrease in efficiency by up to 25%.
- Comfort: A whole house air cleaner can transform even the dustiest, stuffiest room into a clean, healthy space full of fresh air.
- Extended equipment life: Excess accumulation of dust, dirt and grime can cause lasting damage to your HVAC equipment. A whole house air cleaner will also decrease the chances you’ll need costly maintenance or repairs in the future.
- Affordable: With the energy savings and decreased HVAC equipment wear and tear they provide, whole house air cleaners are a very worthwhile and cost effective investment.
At Approved Comfort, we are your local air quality experts! Call us today to learn more about whole house air cleaners or to schedule an in-home consultation!
Humid, stuffy air in your home could impact the health and happiness of your family, including your children and pets. This is especially true during the summer when hot weather reigns supreme. An AC may provide a blast of cool, refreshing air in your home, but it’s not enough to ensure a healthy home.
As the premier commercial AC contractor in Lake in the Hills, we always advise our clients to have their ACs tuned-up before the heat of the summer arrives. Let’s face it: Illinois summer’s can be hot and very humid. Without air conditioning, indoors can feel even warmer and stickier than outdoors!
We recently held a drawing for a FREE air conditioner from Amana with our “Big Chill Giveaway”. The lucky winner called in recently to let us know how happy he was with the AC installation performed by our technicians, and he seems to be thoroughly enjoying his brand new Amana Air Conditioner!