This winter, trust your heating to the Approved Comfort specialists. Keeping businesses up and running all winter long is what our family-owned company has been doing since 1993, and our customer reviews speak for themselves.
What makes Approved Comfort the best commercial heating contractor in Woodstock? It’s simple: we put our customers first, and we always cover their needs. Here are the 5 components of truly superior heating service no business should be without.
Every Commercial Heating Contractor Should Offer…
At Approved Comfort, we pride ourselves on going above and beyond on every job – but these 5 features are qualities no HVAC contractor should be without! Before you work with a commercial heating contractor, make sure they guarantee all of the following for your business:
- Upfront Pricing – Before starting on a heating system repair, replacement, upgrade, or maintenance service, you should expect the company you work with to tell you exactly what you’re paying. Our upfront pricing guarantee means the number on your estimate will be the exact same as the number on your bottom line – no surprises!
- State-of-the-Art Technology – Nowadays, businesses have a wide variety of options for heating their commercial buildings. From heat pumps to baseboards to ductless mini-splits, go with the contractor who offers it all.
- Licensing & Insurance – It goes without saying that every HVAC technician who works on your heating system should have valid licensing for your local area, but many people don’t realize the importance of your contractor having liability coverage. A handyman HVAC “professional” may offer to fix your furnace for less, but you’ll wind up paying a whole lot more in the long run if anything goes wrong.
- Experience – With over 20 years in the heating industry, Approved Comfort has a track record you can rely on.
- Workmanship Warranties – Equipment warranties aren’t all you need to protect your business’s heating system. You’ll also want to be sure you get at least a 1-year workmanship warranty so you know the technician stands by the job.
Don’t get left out in the cold by your Woodstock heating service – call a contractor you can trust. For an HVAC contractor guaranteed to work as hard for you as you do for your own customers, call Approved Comfort today!