Imagine, if you will, getting stuck later this year with an AC that doesn’t work simply because you didn’t call for a tune-up. It happens to several homeowners each year, and you need to avoid falling into a similar trap. If you put off maintenance long enough, you may also have to make room in your budget for a new cooling system, especially if you’re allowing problems with your current system to linger. Getting a tune-up isn’t just ensuring you have a steadier flow of cool air in your home. It’s making sure you live easier not just this year, but for several years ahead!
Why Should You Call Approved Comfort?
If you want high-quality cooling service, please call Approved Comfort today. We should be your first choice for service this spring. Our technicians are ready to go and make sure your cooling system is working to the best of its abilities. They will inspect your AC down to the last detail, including a thorough inspection on fans, checks on Freon, thermostat calibration, filter changes, condensate drain checks, inspect ductwork, and so much more. We’ll make sure even the smallest, hard-to-reach areas of your AC are tuned up and ready for the warm weather. With our help, you will be able to keep comfortable even when the temperatures begin to rise. You will also save so much money on repairs and replacement, and instead be able to gear your savings on fun activities throughout the season. But best of all, you will achieve greater peace and relaxation. We don’t call ourselves Approved Comfort. When it comes to home comfort, we guarantee it!
Why Should You Call for an AC Tune-Up?
Maybe you’re swept up by the prospect of breathing in some fresh spring air, but don’t lose track of your cooling needs. Here are 5 reasons why springtime is the best time for AC season:
- Improved Energy Efficiency: When weather starts warming up, do you want to spend your money on a relaxing vacation or high costs on energy bills? We’ll take a bold guess and say probably the former. If your current AC is experiencing issues, it most likely will begin to work even harder to produce cool air, increasing your energy consumption considerably. Before your spring and summer is ruined by energy bills, take action and call us for service immediately.
- Flexible Scheduling: During the summer, HVAC service companies are incredibly busy trying a wide range of cooling needs for their customers, which is why you’ll be able to get a tune-up done more promptly. A contractor will be more likely to provide maintenance at a time that fits in well with your schedule during the spring. Of course, you can take relief in knowing the team at Approved Comfort will still be there you 24/7!
- Reduced Chance of Emergencies: There is nothing worse than experiencing a sudden cooling system breakdown in the middle of a heatwave. Fortunately, if you call for tune-up service in the spring, you’ll worry less about breakdowns and focus more on enjoying the summer to its fullest! Get it done now, even if just for the sake of reducing any potential summertime stress!
- Extended System Lifespan: Why just settle for having a working AC when one tune-up from a licensed professional at Approved Comfort can extend the lifespan of your system by years? One inspection from us will ensure you won’t have to worry about AC replacement any time soon. You’ll have cool air for plenty of summers ahead!
- Better Peace of Mind: Again, you certainly don’t want AC troubles ruining your spring and summer due to a faulty AC. When you get an AC tune-up this spring, you will able to chill poolside this summer instead of having to make repeated calls for repair service.
Contact Approved Comfort today if you want a quick, incredibly effective AC tune-up so you stay cool when the weather heats up!