Enjoy Improved Home Comfort With a Brand New Furnace
You might only think you need a furnace replacement when your heating system is beyond repair and completely breaks down for good. While that is an obvious reason why you would need a new unit, that is certainly not the only one.
The first thing you need to think about when considering a furnace replacement is how old your current system is. Furnaces will typically only give you 20 good years before their reliability lessens, and when winter hits full force you definitely don’t want a heating system that can’t be trusted.
So, besides having a furnace that works when you need it most, what benefits would you gain from a replacement that you may or may think you need?
Benefits of a Furnace Replacement
- Improved comfort: Newer units cycle on and off less frequently, so you will enjoy more consistent temperatures throughout your home.
- Energy efficiency: A new furnace will reduce your energy bills up to 40%, and who wouldn’t want that?
- Temperature control: Upgraded, newer models come with smarter thermostats and controls that give you the opportunity to better manage the temperature of your home. This way, you can decide exactly how hot you want your home to be.
- Zoning: This is a feature you will only find on new furnaces, and it’s one you should definitely take advantage of. It’s silly to pay to heat rooms in your home when no one is there occupying the space. With a zoning feature, you can set exactly the temperature you want at what parts of the day and to which rooms. You can also heat some rooms and leave others alone – it’s a great money saving option!
- Less noise: Your furnace shouldn’t be making a loud banging or rumbling noise when its in use. If that’s what you are hearing, then it’s time to search around for a new unit.
- Improved indoor air quality: New sealed combustion furnaces exhaust all excess debris that your old system can’t moisturize. No more breathing in dirt and grime.
- Less repairs: Sick of paying money on constant repairs for your always-breaking-down furnace? We thought so. You won’t have to worry about that with a new one!
As soon as you’re ready for that furnace replacement, let Approved Comfort help you every step of the way. Call us today!