Have you been experiencing:
• Strange noises coming from your furnace
• Heightened gas or electric bills
• Burning smells
• Light smoke or smells on startup
If you know these problems all too well, then it’s time for you to consider a furnace replacement. Furnaces, like everything else, can’t last forever. Even with routine maintenance your system and parts will eventually run into the ground, requiring major repair or replacement. As they grow old, they become less efficient – running longer and harder to produce the same amount of heat – and cost you more money. Now that winter is in full swing, you don’t want to risk having your furnace breaking down when you need it most.
That’s where Approved Comfort comes in. Our furnace experts will come to your home, take out your current furnace, and install the new one that meets the needs of you and your family. When you get your furnace replaced by Approved Comfort, here’s what you can expect:
- We’ll install the best system for needs: choosing the proper equipment size will maximize the efficiency and performance of your system.
- We’ll seal your ducts: your ductwork circulates the warm air throughout your home. Dirty, damaged, or improperly installed ducts can significantly improve the efficiency of your heating system.
- Optimize your airflow: Having your equipment set up with the proper volume of airflow is essential to maximize the efficiency of your system.
If the age of your furnace is a question that you can’t answer today, give us a call. A trained technician will come out, analyze your system, and discuss ways that you can save money and be more comfortable in your home. Call Approved Comfort today!