New Furnace Benefits Make Replacement Worth Your While
Before you called in a professional to install your new furnace, you probably went back and forth deciding if upgrading your current one was the best option for you and your family.
Sometimes it’s unclear if you actually need a new furnace or if there is something that can be done to get it working again. If it’s fairly new, and has a minor problem (like a faulty pilot light), then perhaps a simple repair is best. However, if your furnace is 12 years old or older, if you notice higher energy bills, or are having consistent thermostat problems it may be time to think about replacement.
What Will I Get Out of a New Furnace?
You mean besides a more efficient one that will keep your home warmer for longer? There are a lot of benefits to getting a new furnace installed:
- If you have an older furnace that you constantly find yourself repairing, a new one will save you all that money in repair costs. Plus, it will come with an updated warranty so if you do need repairs, you won’t have to pay for them.
- A newer model will be far more energy efficient than the one you currently have. As furnaces age, they work harder and run longer to provide the same amount of heat. This results in you paying more money in energy bills.
- The noise levels of a new furnace will be much lower than the one you currently have. It may seem minor, but the change will be noticeable.
- You will have better temperature maintenance and improved comfort.
- A newer furnace is safer. It sort of goes without saying, but a newer furnace will come equipped with updated parts. The parts on your current furnace will continue to break down because of wear and tear.
Our experts at Approved Comfort are ready to perform your furnace installation. Call us today!