If you’re experiencing any of the following problems:
- Insufficient Heating in Your Home
- Unbalanced Heating Between Rooms
- Temperatures Not Matching the Thermostat
- Higher-than-Average Energy Bills
Then it’s possible that your home might benefit from a higher efficiency furnace installation. The specialists at Approved Comfort can help you find the heating system that’s best for you, and our technicians can then arrive in a fully stocked truck to help get you set up.
What Makes a Furnace Installation “High Efficiency?”
As will any technology, furnaces have become more advanced over the years, and homeowners with older or current models may be missing out on some of what’s in store. A high efficiency furnace comes with certain benefits that some homeowners might not be familiar with.
Here are some of the advantages you can capitalize on by having Approved Comfort provide you with a consultation on a high efficiency furnace installation today:
- Tax Credits and Rebates– Installing a better efficiency furnace could make you eligible to receive certain rebates to help you save even more money.
- 30% Better Fuel Efficiency– With oil and natural gas prices both steadily climbing, your best bet to save some money this winter is simply burn less fuel! Plus, improved energy efficiency means a reduced carbon footprint — save the environment!
- Less Noise– Higher efficiency furnace models have less operating noise, making for quieter, superior heating.
- More Even Heating– The insulation in a higher efficiency furnace model is superior, making for a more balanced warmth between rooms. If you have some living areas that are kept freezing cold while others become far too hot, furnace installation can fix that!
Call Approved Comfort today for a consultation on furnace installation today, and start living with better heating this year.