Data taken from the U.S. Fire Administration, a division of U.S. Department of Homeland Security, indicate that clothes dryers were involved in an estimated 15,600 U.S. structure fires of which resulted in 15 deaths, 400 injuries and $99 million in direct property damage, annually from 2002-2004.
Clogged or improperly vented dryer vents have shown to pose great hazards, with inspections more necessary than ever before due to the complex and technologically sophisticated construction of homes and integrated systems today.
We conduct free inspections of your dryer vents, which include removal of your dryer and disconnections of your vent line for full inspection of its design, integrity and restriction. From here, if necessary, our teams conduct cleaning or replace and install a new dryer vent system.
Dryer Vent Cleaning
With a desire to safeguard your family’s wellbeing and comfort, our dryer vent cleaning teams thoroughly and efficiently inspect, clean and repair your dryer vents.
Dryer Vent Installation
Proper installation of the dryer vent system will not only maximize the efficiency and longevity of your dryer, but most importantly reduce energy costs and keep your family safe from hazardous circumstances.
From determining the compatibility of your new dryer vent to the current system in place, to finding the ideal installation parameters and finally, installation, our teams work in a methodical manner for lasting quality and safety assurance.
The Importance in Regular Maintenance of Home Comfort Systems
- Annual maintenance can detect weak and faulty safety devises.
- Regular Preventative maintenance increases the life of your system.
- In these tough economical times, you should not have to worry about replacement.
- Savings of up to 60% in efficiency; in terms of gas and electricity costs, a detailed cleaning and adjustment can pay for itself.
- Adjustments improve performance and can balance comfort levels, decrease your chance of costly breakdowns during the most extreme conditioned days.
- Routine detailing and adjustments are required by the manufacturer of your equipment, and recommended by your utility companies.
For all of your dryer vent needs, get in touch with Approved Comfort today!