You have located an AC repair service which delivers efficient and time saving work and a quick response. We know that lack of AC can make work or home life miserable. We are committed to getting to you rapidly, determining the issue swiftly, and getting the AC up and running as soon as possible.
Here are 5 common complaints concerning ACs:
- Not cooling: After you have contacted us to come for AC repair, hold out your hands in front of the indoor vents. Is there air, yet it is not cool? This typically means that the indoor unit will be running, but not the outdoor unit.
- Not feeling blowing air: Oftentimes, it’s a signal that the indoor blower is not working. Contact us!
- Utility bill increased: Examine if the system is cycling consistently. If it’s doing it consistently, yet the thermostat is not attaining the set temperature, call for AC repair.
- Runs all the time: ACs are supposed to hit the temperature that is set, then periodically shut off. We’ll have to perform a cooling load calculation in order to make sure you possess a large enough system for the region you’re cooling, and tune and check components.
- Makes noise: Contactor might be malfunctioning. You could tell this by a loud buzzing noise.
Heat Pump Replacement
Heat pump replacement oftentimes takes just one day. We understand the products we put in, and our years of experience enable us to effectively and safely put them to work in heating the commercial building or residence. We provide top manufacturer brands as well as top techniques. We service what we sell you. Let us help you choose the system that is proper for you – that has energy efficiency which will pay you back within electric bill savings.
Heating Thermostat Replacement
When the wintertime season approaches, central heating for the house will become a priority. To keep the house warm, every component of the heating system has to be in correct working order. But, there will be some usual faults with systems that occur at the worst probable time. One problem includes frost damage, damaging and at times, destroying pipes and boilers.
Reduce Utility Bills
The older a heat pump is, the less energy efficient it will be. Home heating utilizes $1 out of every $3 of an average yearly electric bill. If you replace aging systems, you could save over $17 for each $100 spent upon heating within one year, according to the Energy Department. A high-efficiency, new system will pay for itself over a period of time.
Your heating and cooling system will perform at its best with consistent maintenance. Two calls per year helps to make sure your system is ready for the following season and keeps the system well-tuned.
In need of an air conditioning repair? Look no further than Approved Comfort!