Residents of Lake in the Hills and other surrounding areas are no strangers to the harsh winters we have here. As such, you know the importance of having a working, reliable heating system to make those winters just a little bit easier.
At Approved Comfort, we want to be your choice for heating system repair, replacement, installation, and maintenance.
Heating With Approved Comfort
We offer a wide range of heating services, including:
- Boiler Services: Boiler maintenance and services must be performed by a trained technician at least once a year to keep it performing optimally. The best time to call Approved Comfort for this service is before the cold months hit so you can be sure your system will push through the entire winter season.
- Heating System Repair and Replacement: Deciding whether to repair or replace can be a tough decision. At Approved Comfort, we’re in the business of helping people. We won’t force one option over the other, but we will educate you on how to make the decision that’s right for you.
- Heating System Maintenance: Just like any other piece of equipment, your heating system needs routine maintenance to maintain efficiency and ensure a long, reliable life.
- Forced Air Systems: Forced-air systems, relying on ductwork and vents as a means of air distribution, use air as its heat transfer medium. With these systems, you will receive more even temperatures throughout the home and an easy way to adjust temperatures for better in-home comfort.
- Central Heating Systems: Our company possesses more than 32 years of experience within the central heating field and we’ve firmly set up a reputation for supplying quality commercial and residential heating solutions.
- Heat Pump Services: Here, at Approved Comfort, we install, service, and repair heat pump systems so don’t hesitate to call us for any needs you may have! Your comfort is our priority.
- Thermostat Replacement: At Approved Comfort, we provide seasonal programming of your thermostat as well as battery replacement and thermostat installation. We will help choose the thermostat that best fits your needs.
- Commercial Heating Contractor: If you own a commercial property and are in need of HVAC or heating services, look no further. At Approved Comfort, our technicians are courteous, always provide fast service at an affordable rate and are skilled in all aspects of HVAC service and repair work.
For more information on our heating services, or to schedule an appointment with our technicians, call Approved Comfort today!