New furnace benefits outweigh hassle of replacement
You had your tune up, you had all the repairs you needed done, but yet something is still going wrong with your furnace. It’s frustrating, but don’t fret. Much like everything else, furnaces are not meant to last forever. And getting a replacement might be the best thing you do all winter.
The first thing that’s important for you to be aware of are the signs your furnace is on its way out. If you recognize any of these in your heating system, it’s time to start thinking about replacement:
- If your furnace is 16-20 years old or older, the chances of it working efficiently for much longer is pretty slim.
- Listen for any strange noises coming from your furnace. If it sounds louder than normal, that’s a sign.
- Having high gas and electric bills is another red flag. As furnaces age, they become less efficient. This means they run longer and work harder to provide the same amount of heat, resulting in you dishing out more money in bills.
Have you noticed any of the above happening to your furnace? If you have, again – don’t fret. It may seem like a hassle to replace your heating system, but we’re here to help you understand why it’s better for you and your family.
Benefits of a furnace replacement in Lake in the Hills
- An obvious benefit is that you’ll have a furnace that works, and works reliably.
- Getting an energy efficient furnace will give you improved comfort because it cycles on and off less often. They also help to reduce energy bills by 40%.
- You can better manage the temperature in your home with smarter thermostats
- New furnaces make far less noise than the one your probably have now
- Sealed combustion furnaces will give you improved air quality.
What Approved Comfort will do for you
Our professionals here at Approved Comfort do a lot more than just replace your furnace. When we come to your home, we will take out your current one and install the new one on the spot. Our trucks are always stocked and ready for any work you need done. In addition, for your convenience, we also:
- Can install most furnaces in one day
- Have special financing that is available through our partnership with major financing companies
- Carry all major furnace makes, models, and brands
See? Having to replace your furnace is nothing to worry about. We will take care of everything – Call Approved Comfort today!