At Approved Comfort, we believe that properly working thermostats and controls are a vital part of a successful HVAC system. Your thermostat is the ‘command center’ for your home’s AC system—they are the two pieces of equipment that use the most energy have the biggest impact on your in-home comfort and quality of life.
New, high tech thermostats offer a convenient, state-of-the-art way to automatically control temperatures in your home for optimal comfort and efficiency. The ability to program or ‘set and forget’ your thermostat can help you trim about $180 a year from your energy bill by automatically turning down your AC when you need it the least.
Programmable Thermostat Features
- Programmable thermostats allow users to set up and automatically adjust the temperature in their homes. Top shelf models can adjust heating and cooling gradually so that you remain consistent comfortable with no abrupt fluctuations.
- Programmable thermostats enable you to fine tune your HVAC system to fit your schedule. Programmable thermostats provide flexibility. Forgot to turn the heat off before leaving the house? No worries—if properly set, your thermostat will automatically know to decrease in-home temperature during the hours you are away.
- Wi-Fi enabled thermostats allow you to remotely access your AC controls anytime and anywhere with dedicated apps on your smart phone, tablet or computer. It doesn’t matter if you’re just working late at the office or enjoying a tropical vacation, you will always be able to check on your home AC system.
Programmable Thermostat Benefits
- Save energy.
- Save money.
- Gradual (not abrupt) cooling and heating.
- Appealing designs: some thermostats come with sleek digital displays.
- Unparalleled temperature control over every room in your home.
Save Time and Money with Programmable Thermostats
Programmable thermostats are the first wave of the new home automation trend. Home automation offers you a whole new level of control as you set how high or low the temperature in your home can reach at any given time. This way you always know exactly what level your AC is operating at.
Different models and brands of thermostats allow for more temperature micro-management than others—but either way more money is saved than if your AC was simply permitted to run all day.
At Approved Comfort, we can help you choose and install the best programmable thermostat option for your home or business. So don’t spend another summer day with your busted, old thermostat—call us today!