The US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has deemed indoor air pollution more dangerous than outdoor air pollution, and one of the top risks to this country’s public health. The air in your home can be riddled with mold spores, pet dander, bacteria and pollen that can cause the development of chronic respiratory problems, like asthma, pneumonitis, and allergy issues. Indoor air pollution can also lead to headaches, dry eyes, nasal congestion, nausea, and fatigue to increase the chance of developing a cold or flu.
The good news is to help fight these demons, our HVAC specialists at Approved Comfort offer Aprilaire whole-house air purifiers to improve the comfort level of your family in your home. We help you determine the right whole-home air purifier for your household and provide you with all the installation services you need to keep it up and running.
Features of Aprilaire Whole-House Air Purifiers
With the following key features of the Aprilaire whole-house air purifiers, our HVAC professionals at Approved Comfort will optimize the breathing environment in your home:
- Integration into your home’s heating and cooling system for evenly distributed air.
- State-of-the art filer media to cleanse the air of pollutants.
- Automatic or customized settings to control exactly when and how your air purifier will work based on the current time of year, such as allergy season or spring cleaning time when lots of dust gets kicked up.
Benefits of Aprilaire Whole-House Air Purifiers
Along with generally improving the indoor air quality of your home, Aprilaire whole-house air purifiers bring you the following specific benefits:
- Decreasing the source of contaminants in your air.
- Sustaining quality filtration and ventilation systems throughout your house.
- Delivering clean airflow throughout your entire home quietly and efficiently, and not just room by room, like a portable air purifier would provide.
- Easier maintenance requirements than standard portable air purifiers.
- Protecting your family with the safest, healthiest, and cleanest air possible to breathe in your home.
- Safeguarding the belongings in your home to prevent any damage from long-term exposure to polluted air.
Call our licensed HVAC technicians at Approved Comfort to get your whole-house air purifier from Aprilaire today!