Excess humidity environments are breeding grounds for mold, mildew, and dust mites. And did you know that normal, everyday household activities such as cooking, showering and cleaning can add up to 25lbs of moisture to the air your breathe in your home? So as a homeowner, you need to provide your household with a dehumidifier that regulates the amount of moisture in your indoor air to keep your family strong and healthy.
Whole-home dehumidifiers from Aprilaire can be easily installed and integrated into the heating and cooling system in your home by our talented and certified HVAC technicians at Approved Comfort. These dehumidifiers will evenly extract the right amount of water vapor from all the indoor air in your home, to increase its quality, decrease the levels of humidity to prevent serious respiratory issues.
Features of our Whole-House Dehumidifiers from Aprilaire
Our HVAC experts at Approved Comfort will help you pick out the perfect dehumidifier suitable for your household’s layout. The critical features of Aprilaire’s whole-house dehumidifiers are:
- Humidistats to evaluate the level of moisture in your home so you’re able to adjust accordingly.
- Automatic restart and shutoff functionality in case of a power outage your system will be able to continue doing its thing.
- Customized drainage components built into your unit so there’s no need to always be emptying the collection tank.
- Automatic humidity sensor for better control over the level of humidity in your home.
- Almost silent operation to help keep the peace in your household.
- Low maintenance processes with only annual cleanings of your filter.
Benefits of Whole-House Dehumidifiers from Aprilaire
The benefits of your whole-house dehumidifiers from Aprilaire installed by our licensed, HVAC professionals will begin to show from Day 1, including:
- Prevention of mold and mildew growth that would otherwise endanger your family’s house.
- Improvement of your family’s respiratory health, especially those who deal with regular allergies or asthma
- Expansion of your family’s overall comfort in your home with lower temperature
- Prevention of indoor condensation, insect infestation, warped wood furniture, and uncomfortable sweating and stickiness that too much moisture and humidity would bring.
Feel free to call our HVAC pros at Approved Comfort today to install your Aprilaire whole-house dehumidifier!